Our highly regarded neurological teams treat patients diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s Disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Guillain-Barré Syndrome among other neurological disorders.
With the goal of maintaining as much strength, coordination, balance and mobility as possible, the treatment at our state-of-the-art rehabilitation hospitals offer medication management and use of assistive devices.
Some of our hospitals also offer services such as:
- Videofluoroscopy and electrical stimulation to help diagnose/treat swallowing disorders
- Body-Weight Supported Treadmill Training to improve gait performance and mobility
- Bioness® and SaeboFlex® devices to strengthen motor function
- Robotic therapies to help build new neural pathways
- Computer orthoptics and Dynavision® to address visual impairments
- Advanced pharmacologic and therapeutic interventions to manage spasticity
- Lee Silverman Voice Training (LSVT) to treat voice and speech disorders
- iBOT system, a wheelchair to have gain mobility on uneven surfaces
- Virtual reality and gaming devices such as the Nintendo Wii® to hone coordination