Our centers offer specialized services based on a patient’s condition or diagnosis. These services are provided by clinical team members who have a passion for specific treatments, received specialized training and an extended education. We offer industry-leading and evidence-informed programs and services to help you heal and reach your individual goals.
Our team of physical and occupational therapists will partner with you, in partnership, to develop a care plan geared to your specific diagnosis and overall goals. Your plan may include one of our many specialized services:
- Amputee rehabilitation — pre-prosthetic management and prosthetic training for patients with upper or lower extremity limb loss
- Aquatic therapy — uses water to build strength and improve movement
- Cupping — to help treat muscle and soft tissue dysfunction
- Dry needling — treatment focused on trigger points in the muscle to help decrease pain and improve movement
- Fall prevention — for patients at greatest risk of falling and needing improved gait and balance
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization — for pain relief and increased movement
- Lymphedema treatment — focuses on reducing swelling of the arms and/or legs
- Parkinson’s treatment — helping to enhance the communication skills, physical abilities and emotional well-being of those with PD
- Personalized blood flow restriction — a form of rehabilitation that increases strength with low intensity exercise that puts less stress on your joints
- Recovery and Reconditioning — treatment for acute or chronic health conditions like emphysema, asthma and cardiovascular disease and post COVID-19.
- TMJ/TMD rehabilitation — treatment to improve jaw movement and reduce pain
- Vestibular rehabilitation — for dizziness, balance and other inner-ear disorders
Why choose services at our outpatient centers?
Every patient responds differently to treatment. Our team is committed to identifying the right therapist and care plan for your diagnosis and overall goals.
If you or your therapist feel you need adjustments to your therapy during care, we will discuss these changes with you every step of the way. We are committed to partnering with you throughout your healing journey.
Our therapists are also dedicated to listening to your goals, communicating how your care is going and sharing ongoing education to ensure we provide you with the most advanced treatment. Our mission is to make sure we help you achieve the best outcome and get you back to life.