Personalized care advances healing
From prevention plans that protect skin integrity to intensive management of chronic, non-healing wounds, our interdisciplinary teams always include specially trained wound care nurses.
Specially trained wound care nurses follow individualized treatment plans to protect skin integrity, manage chronic non-healing wounds, prevent infection, provide critical nutrition and promote optimal healing.
We make recovery possible
- Wound prevention programs begin on day one
- Negative-pressure wound treatment
- Nurses certified in wound care management
- Nutritional assessments conducted by registered dietitians
- Meal plans optimized for maximum healing and recovery
- Bedside or in-hospital surgical procedures, such as debridement, are available in many locations
- Plastic surgery consultations, if ordered by physicians
- Severe and complicated
- Non-healing surgical wounds
- Wound infections
- Bone infections (osteomyelitis)
- Severe skin infections
- Post-surgical wounds
- Cellulitis requiring prolonged antibiotic therapy
- Intravenous nutrition
our patients say it best
Terry recalled that the wound care team’s inspiring positivity gave him the strength to believe he would get better
Managing wound care? Let us help.
If you or your loved one have chronic, non-healing wounds requiring advanced treatment, we can help.